Monday, October 4, 2010

Master Cleanse 2010 - Day Three



Today was just as awful as I thought it would be but not so bad that I had to quit. At this point in the cleanse it seems that the toxins built up in your body come out from various places and that is uncomfortable. But I also noticed my sense of smell was more acute and my memory and thought process seemed a bit better. Also, perhaps because I stabilized my vitamin supplement regiment my mood was up and my sense of humor was intact.

My dog was not as happy because there were no meals being made(with all the accompanying smells) and no food to beg for so his life has been curtailed as well. I'm looking forward to this next stage of the cleansing fast where your antenna to God is locked on full force and there is no static getting in the way of the still small voice inside you that guides you to the next step. I also thank God that I am still in charge of my flesh and when my body needs to be brought into submission, I have the discipline to start and the common sense to stop at the right time. Thank God for one more day.

1 comment:

HeavenSCent said...

I knew you wouldn't quit! I probably won't do a cleanse until after Thanksgiving. After that I will be working toward again becoming a vegetarian/vegan. I'm glad you will be finished so you can hold my hand through my cleanse. Keep it up. You are stronger than you realize.