Friday, October 8, 2010

Master Cleanse 2010 - Day Seven, The Home Stretch



Day 7 - wow, it is certainly going by quickly! It is funny how you get in a zone after Day 4 and the mechanics of doing the cleanse get easier. It still is an exercise in discipline for me, make no mistake about it. Anyone who has had an addiction knows that after the physical cravings go, you have to deal with the mental cravings. And unlike other addictions, we do have to eat. Every day. So after this break I have some decisions to make about what I'm going to do now.

Living in California I find that there are many people who are trying to live an organically clean lifestyle, people who are conscious about everything they put into and on their body for optimum health. To be honest, it is hard to wade through the information and to come up with what is right for you. I am blessed to live in an area where organic food is plentiful and reasonably priced most of the year. So as I learn to do better I can afford to do so as well. My energy levels have increased so I can also get back to my daily exercise to keep my limbs moving and active. An interesting website is goop.com which has lots of lifestyle information. It was started by Gwyneth Paltrow and the info is presented in a easy to read format with recipes, stories, lots to keep you busy. I also told you about the Curezone site, which is harder to wade through and there is also the Master Cleanse site if you just want to try the cleanse for yourself.

My cousin just told me about something called Asea which sounds interesting. Anyone out there have any more information about this product? One of my older sisters also told me about Isogenix cleansing and fat burning system. There is a lot of new science out there about the human body. Of course my battle is that after buying groceries and paying bills I don't have a lot of extra money for new products. So for me, I'm searching for the lifestyle changes that I can incorporate into my daily life that won't require me to get a new job to pay for them.

We are on the home stretch. I would like to do a liver flush after the 10 days and I am in the process of deciding which one to do. I suppose some may think that I must be self-absorbed to write about this and to think anyone would care about whether or not I eat in a world where many do not eat because they cannot. When it comes to my body this is a battle that I have been fighting for years. If you look at earlier entries you can see what I looked like when I was over 100 lbs heavier and still after all that good effort I am still overweight. My belief is that I will not die overweight and there will be others who will need to know what to do when genetics, life, circumstances or simple bad habits put you in a situation where you need to grab hold of yourself and save yourself. I will succeed and as I do I want to help as many others as I can, with a prayer, a positive word, a lifestyle change or a product that has changed me too. Peace, blessings and Happy Thanksgiving weekend to the Canadians out there.

No comments: