Thursday, October 7, 2010

Master Cleanse 2010 - Day Six




Well yesterday I finished Day Six of the Master Cleanse and I wanted to write about it but I fell asleep before I could. Now for many people that might not be a big thing but usually I am unable to get to sleep until about 2 am in the morning and I would have to take some kind of sleep aid if I wanted to sleep earlier in the evening. Last night that was not the case so maybe this is the start of something good. I just wish I knew what it was that I cleaned out of my system to make that happen.

One really great thing about doing a cleanse is that you have so much more free time to do productive things. This week I have been reading, writing, composing music and making plans for the next 90 days. I always like to use the last quarter of the year to assess where I am and to try to get rid of things that I do not want to take into the new year. I used to feel so bad during the last week of the year thinking about New Year's resolutions that did not come to pass and promises that were broken. For the last two years I switched it up and by doing an assessment now, I can make sure that December 31 is a final day of Thanksgiving for the year.

I've been reading the Curezone.com website about the Master Cleanse and many people on the site recommend a Liver Flush after completing the cleanse. I am going to have to read more about it for the next few days and I will let you know if I do one. I am finding that my physical cravings for different foods have faded and now it is just the visual or sensory carvings that one feels when you see or smell different foods. I'm staying away from the Food Network and the Cooking Channel this week.

Peace and Blessings...

No comments: