Sunday, October 10, 2010

Master Cleanse 2010 - Day Ten Victory Is Mine





First off - Thank the Lord, I'm done. I've learned that I still possess discipline, (even though I don't always exercise it) and that I have the integrity to finish what I start - even if it gets hard. I needed that victory so I thank God for it.

I also thank him for every word of encouragement that I received along the way, my family and most of my friends live far from me but you all showed up here on the blog and through Facebook and emails to encourage me, I guess I'm not alone out here in California.

I'm going to continue with my CLEAN detox and figure out the next step. If I could end the year a few pounds lighter that would be a blessing too. I'll post some pics after the detox is over.

Things I've noticed after the fast?

I don't have the ravenous feelings of hunger that I had before. I hope that translates into eating smaller portions when I do eat.
I don't have the cravings for fried foods I had before.
I want to be more aware of what I eat and the effect it will have on me and my productivity.
Drinking water is vital for life and health.
I will never be anorexic - I'm looking forward to eating again.
And finally, I need to walk every day. Period. When I feel like it and when I don't. For my metabolism, if I do not make exercise a part of every day, I am susceptible to gaining weight. I'm probably not the only one. Right now, walking is my exercise of choice and I am looking forward to make it lifestyle. And it starts today.

Here's to new beginnings. Who wants to do a cleanse or fast with me to start the new year? Peace and Blessings...

No comments: