Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Master Cleanser Journal

Day One

I decided to try the Master Cleanser detoxification program to help bring my body back to a feeling of health and energy. I did the "diet" a few years ago and after 14 days I felt renewed and mentally sharp in a way that could not be duplicated by other means.

My husband also decided to join me on this journey and so we are doing it together. Day 1 was yesterday and I went through the physical pains of not eating but mentally I decided to tough it out. At one point (around 2 pm) I took a nap for 2 hours so I would not have to listen to my stomach cry for food. By the time 6 pm rolled around I was calmer and more relaxed and the night time wasn't a time of testing for me but I did have a hard time getting to sleep.

I did not do much meditating or reading on this first day - I think I just needed to see if I was serious about doing this or if I was going to punk out and say - "my bad, just kidding, I didn't mean it". But thank God, I made it through the first day and things are okay. I had my Smooth Move tea before bed and sleep finally came.

No comments: